Make your brand stand out.
- Branding Guide
- Landing Page Design
Logo files for both Web and Print
- Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an .ai (Adobe Illustrator) and .eps file for your finalized logo concept
- Vector PDF file: excellent for printing; can be opened in Illustrator
- One high resolution .JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use).
- One high resolution .PNG logo file with no background.
- Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version)
- Grayscale logo
- Logo to use with a color background
- Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or icon
- An 8-tone color palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
- This palette includes three primary, three secondary and two tertiary colors.
A 3-font typography palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity
- A quick reference PDF Branding Guide that includes:
- RGB brand colors
- CMYK brand colors
- Web Safe color hex codes (for web design)
- Typeface names and usage instructions
- A double-sided business card design
- Business stationery: custom letterhead and envelope design
- Sticker: Design of a sticker which will include a variation of the logo
Landing Page Design
- Website Landing page design
- Mobile landing page design